Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Burning Man Meal Prep part 2, my first blog video

Hey All,

So I'm hanging out in the kitchen with Lushus, listening to great music and FINALLY, after 4 softwares, a bit of learning, and 57 minutes of rendering, the video for how to seal up a Burning Man meal is ready.

So here it is:



The notes, are that the crazy blue strips are from Vac N Save, Jim and Nancy over there have an awesome thing going. Their bags are very affordable compared to the brand name ones. I take it one step further, because I'm a vacuum sealing whore, and actually purchase my bags from U Line. I got a major deal on their 4 mil bags last year.

I'm also using a FoodSaver V2040. I used to use the crappy Seal-A-Meal....um, no never again! Spend the extra $40 and get yourself a good FoodSaver.

I'll have lots more to come from tonights dinner. We had friends over and did the good ol' tater log for the oven....some steaks, and Lushus made an awesome salad with homemade candied pecans that melted like butter in your mouth. I'll post more tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment